Kitchen Lead Hooligan - Brisbane CBD
At Greenstreat we believe in real food and our mission is simple; every single person that walks through our doors, through food, service, and experience, leaves better than when they arrived. Greenstreat is for every day!
Be part of something amazing!
Management at Greenstreat allows you to assist leading a fast-growing business with unlimited potential. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivating leader focusing on providing amazing food and experiences and thriving in a fast-paced environment. You will assist us to build, grow and lead an awesome kitchen team whilst overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage kitchen stock levels, stock ordering, receive orders and liaise with sale representatives
- Proactively seek new suppliers, build relationships with representatives and local farmers to ensure we always have the best produce
- Keep the kitchen running efficiently, within staffing and stock ordering budgets
- Manage kitchen team members alongside lead hooligan including hiring, rostering, training, team development and performance issues to ensure a smooth running of the kitchen
- Communicate efficiently with the team and lead hooligan
- Lead by example to ensure consistent strong levels of production
- Empower and inspire your team every day, promote the Greenstreat culture and encourage positive relationships within the team
- Ensure food safety standards are consistently met
- Work with management to develop systems and solutions to assist your team and ensure the kitchen runs effectively
- Follow instructions from management/directors regarding the menu and changes
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen environment
- Passionate about great food, where it comes from and changing the fast food industry
- Kitchen experience and food safety knowledge is essential
- Full chef/cookery qualifications desirable
- Food safety supervisor certificate not essential but desirable
- Driven to make an impact on your team, customers and the local community
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage diverse staff
- Happy to get your hands dirty and assist in any way to keep the business running smoothly
- Confident managing an efficient team in a fast-paced environment
- Calmly solve problems in any situation
- Positive role model with high integrity
- Approachable and respectful
- Quick thinker and learner
- Available to start immediately
You will get the opportunity to inspire people and work within a supportive team providing fantastic food. You will be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop with Greenstreat as well as delicious and healthy meals and a competitive salary.
If this is you, apply now!
Greenstreat provides equal opportunities for everyone that applies to join our team and those that work for us.