Head Hooligan - Brisbane CBD
At Greenstreat we believe in real food and our mission is simple; every single person that walks through our doors, through food, service, and experience, leaves better than when they arrived. Greenstreat is for every day!
Be part of something amazing!
Management at Greenstreat allows you to lead a fast-growing business with unlimited potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivating leader focusing on providing amazing food and experiences and thriving in a fast-paced environment. You will assist us to build and grow a team that provides superior customer service experience whilst managing the daily operations of front and back of house. Our team make Greenstreat awesome and they need a leader. You will inspire and encourage your team, create a welcoming environment and be driven to make a real impact on people’s lives.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead by example with exceptional customer service skills and hands on management
- Empower and inspire your team every day and promote the Greenstreat culture
- Build and encourage genuine relationships with your team and customers
- Communicate efficiently with the team and directors
- Recruit and train team members by recognising talent and developing skills in others
- Manage team members daily including rostering, training, team development and performance issues to ensure great customer service
- Ensure consistent strong levels of production and service by leading both front and back of house
- Effectively co-ordinate all areas of the business (including stock take and ordering, cash handling, POS, online ordering)
- Ensure food safety standards are consistently met
- Budget management and planning to exceed store goals
- Participate within the business, use initiative, and develop systems and solutions to assist your team, drive the store and improve the business
- Passionate about great food, where it comes from and changing the fast food industry
- Driven to make an impact on your team, customers and the local community
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage diverse staff
- Confident managing an efficient team in a fast-paced environment
- Calmly solve problems in any situation
- Positive role model with high integrity
- Approachable and respectful
- Quick thinker and learner
- Management experience in the food industry is essential (2+ years’ experience managing over 25 team members)
- Food safety supervisor certificate preferred but not essential
- Available to start immediately
You will get the opportunity to inspire people and work within a supportive team providing fantastic food. You will be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop with Greenstreat as well as delicious and healthy meals and a competitive salary.
If this is you, apply now!
Greenstreat provides equal opportunities for everyone that applies to join our team and those that work for us.