Albury NSW 2640 - greenstreat
“everything in moderation, including moderation” -Oscar Wilde
Reasons To Work At greenstreat
greenstreat is not your average workplace. We thrive off our core values of transparency, scratch cooking, sustainability and local produce. When you join greenstreat, you aren’t just a team member, you are a part of the family! The unique opportunity to constantly improve the health of those around you creates a sense of purpose inside greenstreat, as we strive to create a healthier community through good food, good friends and good vibes! greenstreat is also an amazing career pathway, opportunities exist all around you in this amazing team, we love to train!
Improving you is what we want to do!
As a floor staff member at greenstreat, you will be playing a role in the most vital part to greenstreat. As a member of greenstreat you are an ambassador of our core values and upbeat environment.Floor staff are our customers first impression. How you present yourself is on display at all times, meaning floor staff need to be able to handle the “hectic” rushes with our valuable customers. While it is “hectic” at times, there are smiles on faces as Hooligans tends to have great senses of humour!
Your role is a versatile one, you will be serving customers directly as they progress through our speedy line, handling resource management, solving diet and menu requests and making sure that our customers all leave with a smile.
You are creating the vibrant and laid back culture of our front of house.
- Interact & serve customers while guiding them through the greenstreat process
- Ensure the kitchen is aware of front house requirements
- Removal of dirty equipment from the front of house
- Assist and manage customers dietary requirements
- Prepare and uphold our high-quality service and products!
- Ensure every member of the team and every customer has a smile!
- Set up and pack down the greenstreat environment
- Being a team player!
greenstreat understands you need an opportunity to get experience, so we don’t make any requirements!
but we do love an experienced employee!
- Prior hospitality experience
- Fast paced team experience
- Confident & comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Motivated team worker
- Communication & problem-solving skills
- A healthy driven mind!
greenstreat provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, colour, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.